Solar energy impact factors
Journal of Renewable and lasting Energy congratulates Dr. Zhiqun Deng
Kindly get in on the Editors for the Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy in congratulating connect publisher Dr. Zhiqun (Daniel) Deng on getting Pacific Northwest National Laboratory’s excellent Engineering Achievement Award! Dr. Deng’s outstanding just work at the laboratory is mirrored by his outstanding are an Associate Editor in Hydropower and aquatic Renewable Energy for JRSE. Find out more towards honor and Daniel’s run PNNL’s internet site.
Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy: Raising Specifications
Since the Journal of Renewable and lasting Energy enters its 8th 12 months of publication, submissions continue to boost, and we today take the time to reflect on tomorrow and objective of this Journal.
Read exactly what Editors-in-Chief P. Craig Taylor and John A. Turner have to state!
A diverse, interdisciplinary publication such as the Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy must always turn to expand its coverage to the leading edge of international study and policy. It must also check out serve a big community in which collaboration and cross-discipline communication are crucial for progress. To those stops, we and connect Editors have been in the process of making numerous substantive improvements to really make the publishing and reading experiences as pleasing and impactful for writers and visitors.
Read today >
Article Recognition Criteria
Articles provided in the Journal should report research that:
- tends to make a substantial contribution to and/or affects the course of one or higher regions of green and sustainable energy,
- reports transformative theoretical techniques, advanced experimental methods, or substantive repercussions of policy or economic projects affecting research and development around the globe,
- provides preliminary reports of extremely considerable results being of broad interest into the green and renewable power neighborhood (Letters),
- reviews hawaii of analysis in the field with a comprehensive and interdisciplinary view (Reviews),
- gift suggestions instructional papers on present advances in promising industries of great interest to professionals and researchers simply beginning or changing study areas (Tutorials).
While these requirements will always be utilized, reviewers and editors of Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy will apply these certain requirements more stringently later on. The full information associated with Journal's scope and publication criteria was updated regarding the Editorial Policies portion of the record web site.
Unique Topic: Marine Renewable Energy
From Preface: Marine green energy produced from different sources gets the potential in order to become a vital contributor to worldwide energy needs, not just as a result of issues and complications frequently associated with the use of fossil fuels (age.g., environmental pollution, climate modification, security in energy offer, price volatility into the intercontinental markets, and near-future depletion of resources) additionally because of the vast and yet very nearly untapped power resources available in the oceans and the long-lasting availability of those sources. Read more in this exciting Special Topic part, just in Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy!