Solar Powered water Bottle Cap
Light and water - pretty necessary for life. Well, heck, pretty essential for just about anything. This product brings all of them both together in an extremely functional way.
The lightest, brightest Light-emitting Diode limit offered. Transforms your liquid bottle into a solar driven lantern. This little, lightweight (only 2.6oz) cap fits on any "standard" water bottle (2" wide lips) such as Nalgene, Camelbak, GSI and most others, switching your bottle into a solar-powered lantern. With clean, green solar energy running your lantern there aren't any even more burned out batteries to be concerned about or change (adding to the currently poisonous landfills).
- Safe, hard, fully sealed light system
- Four super-bright white LEDs
- Large output cell fees quickly
- Matches all standard 2.25" diameter bottles, including Nalgene, Camelbak and GSI
- Daylight sensor transforms it off immediately
- Weighs simply 2.6 ounces
- Note: liquid container perhaps not included, you must provide your very own