Diagram of solar energy system
All 12 displayed
- Create plans for solar energy system development, tracking, and assessment tasks.
- Conduct manufacturing web site audits to gather structural, electrical, and related web site information to be used into the design of domestic or commercial solar energy methods.
- Design or coordinate design of photovoltaic (PV) or solar thermal methods, including system elements, for domestic and commercial buildings.
- Create electric single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or link diagrams for solar power electric methods, utilizing computer-aided design (CAD) computer software.
- Evaluation requirements and recommend manufacturing or manufacturing changes to attain solar power design objectives.
- Develop design requirements and functional requirements for domestic, commercial, or manufacturing solar energy systems or elements.
- Provide technical path or help to set up groups during installation, start-up, screening, system commissioning, or overall performance tracking.
- Complete computer system simulation of solar power photovoltaic (PV) generation system overall performance or power manufacturing to optimize effectiveness.
- Develop standard procedure processes and quality or protection requirements for solar set up work.
- Generate checklists for review or evaluation of finished solar set up tasks.
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or segments.
- Complete thermal, tension, or price reduction analyses for solar power methods.
Knowledge5 of 9 displayedAll 9 exhibited
- Engineering and Technology — understanding of the request of engineering research and technology. This can include using principles, techniques, processes, and gear into the design and production of various goods and services.
- Design — Knowledge of design practices, tools, and concepts taking part in creation of precision technical plans, plans, drawings, and designs.
- Mathematics — understanding of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, data, and their programs.
- Building and Construction — Knowledge of materials, methods, while the tools active in the construction or restoration of houses, structures, or any other structures such as for instance highways and roads.
- Physics — Knowledge and forecast of actual axioms, laws and regulations, their particular interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, product, and atmospheric dynamics, and technical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures and operations.
- Computer systems and Electronics — familiarity with circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and pc software, including programs and development.
- English Language — familiarity with the dwelling and content regarding the English language such as the definition and spelling of words, guidelines of composition, and sentence structure.
- Mechanical — familiarity with machines and tools, including their particular designs, makes use of, restoration, and upkeep.
- Buyer and private provider — familiarity with concepts and processes for supplying customer and personal services. Including buyer needs assessment, meeting high quality standards for services, and evaluation of client satisfaction.
Abilities5 of 14 displayedAll 14 exhibited
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written phrases and paragraphs in work related papers.
- Active paying attention — Giving full focus on the other folks are saying, taking time to comprehend the things being made, asking concerns as appropriate, and not interrupting at unsuitable times.
- Critical Thinking — utilizing logic and thinking to recognize the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or ways to issues.
- Judgment and decision-making — thinking about the general costs and benefits of prospective activities to choose the most suitable one.
- — Monitoring/Assessing overall performance of yourself, various other people, or businesses to help make improvements or take corrective action.
- Research — making use of medical rules and solutions to solve issues.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions about other individuals' actions.
- Instructing — Teaching others how exactly to take action.
- Time control — handling an individual's own some time the full time of other individuals.
Abilities5 of 18 displayedAll 18 presented
City of McKinney Fire Station #6 Solar Energy System by ...
Story of Power To Save : Solar Energy System at Nanded ...
Island Energy Systems Tour - Off Grid Solar Electric