Solar energy advantages and disadvantages PDF
TGP Solar & Infrastructures pvt. Ltd specializes in manufacturing customized solar power systems according to the local weather conditions of customers which is applied for electricity generation in remote locations in electricity shortage area. We also can supply customized pure commercial model which is suitable for the special electricity generation application remote rural in develop countries.
Solar powered energy may be the transformation associated with energy from sunlight to usable electricity. The most typical way to obtain solar powered energy uses photovoltaic cells to transform sunshine into electricity. Photovoltaic use a semi-conductor to soak up the radiation through the sun, when the semi-conductor absorbs this radiation it emits electrons, which are harnessed as electrical energy.
an adequately good quality of house photovoltaic system components is essential for a successful introduction of solar electrical energy for household programs.
- Photovoltaic modules: – protection and simple installation
- Solar Charge Controllers: Automatic lighting operator with flexible run times, over-current security and status LEDs
- Solar power Batteries: low or zero maintenance, long life battery packs
- Lighting supply: Light-emitting Diode lamp /Lantern (Fixed/Movable)
- Mounting Structures: Metallic frame structure (with corrosion resistance paint) to be fixed on the roof of the house to hold the PV module(s).